Ratchet Head Type Pre-Lock Torque Wrench, 5-25, 0.25N.m, 3/8" Square Drive
- Pre-Lock Adjustable Torque Wrench
- Torque set is changed by using a standard hex key to adjust setting on scale
- This creates a more secure torque setting, in comparison to QL types which have a large knob
- Suitable for mass production as single purpose with graduation.
- A clear "Click" sound signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- The ratchet head has 24 teeth with a 15 degree operating range, allowing for use in space-limited working conditions.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class A.