Interchangeable Head Type Pre-lock Torque Wrench, 5-25, 0.25N.m, 10D
- Combination of preset and adjustable type torque wrench with interchangeable heads.
- Same features as PQL type with interchangeable heads.
- The set torque cannot be changed without using a hex key (standard accessory), preventing the operator from changing torque by mistake.
- Head type can be exchanged as per the application.
- A clear "Click" sound signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- PCL25NX10D, PCL50NX12D, PCL50NX15D, PCL100NX15D and PCL140NX15D can be used with AH adjustable open end interchangeable heads.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class A.