Ratchet Head Type Preset Torque Wrench, 0.6-3N.m, 6-30kgf.cm, 5.3-26.5lbf.in, 1/4" Square Drive
- Torque wrench for single purpose bolt tightening.
- Preset style.
- The set torque cannot be changed without using a special tool (sold separately), preventing the operator from changing torque by mistake.
- A clear "click" sound signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- The ratchet head has 24 teeth with a 15 degree operating range, allowing for use in space-limited working conditions.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with ISO 6789 Type II Class B calibration procedures.