Ratchet Head Type Adjustable Torque Wrench with Metal Handle, 20-100, 1kgf.cm, 1/4" Square Drive
- Knurled metal handle version of QL model.
- A clear "click" sound by internal toggle mechanism signals tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- The ratchet head has 24 teeth with a 15 degree operating range, allowing for use in space-limited working conditions.
- Torque setting is easy to adjust by knob and scale.
- Large adjusting knob designed to enhance usability in torque setting by oily hands.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class A.