Contact us at: email@example.com for pricing.
Ratchet Head Type Adjustable Torque Wrench, 300-1400, 10kgf.cm, 1/2" Square Drive
- Adjustable type torque wrenches ideal for variety of tightening torque applications
- Easily change torque setting by using adjusting knob and scale
- A clear "click" is sensed and heard to signal tightening completion upon reaching the set torque.
- The ratchet head has 24 teeth with a 15 degree operating range, allowing for use in space-limited working conditions.
- Larger models QLE550N2 to QLE2800N2 models, with extension handle, feature a "never-lost" built-in torque adjustment handle making torque changes easy
- Smaller range QL2N to QL25N5 models have a yellow and black grip with a large, clear hi contrast built-in scale with pull and twist set knob.
- Optional color bands can be added to indicate tool used for specific job or setting
- QL50N to QL280N models have a black resin grip featuring wing nut locker and adjusting knob
- QL420N has a knurled metal handle as standard.
- See QL-MH models for other ranges with metal handles, ideal for securing grip in more oily environments
- Applicable for international use including the EU region. Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class A.