Our ATE400 is a height-adjustable assembly table designed with the end user in mind. Driven by four in-house designed and built electric columns, this table provides 400 pounds of lift with 18 inches of vertical travel. Available in multiple standard sizes, these workstations allow users to adjust the table to meet their needs at the touch of a button. Every BUILT Systems workstation is fully customizable to fit your manufacturing process.
- Rigid cold-rolled steel construction
- 400 lbs. of lift capacity
- Patented electric height-adjustable system (18″ vertical adjustment; 1.5″ per second)
- VOC-free powder coating (standard and custom colors)
- Modular design features for quick, easy reconfiguration
- Standard dimensions:
- Starting table height: 29″
- Widths: 48″, 60″, 72″
- Depths: 30"
- Worksurface options:
- High pressure laminate (HPL) including electrostatic discharge (ESD) options
- Solid maple butcher block
- Up/down control switch (simple or programmable)
- Anti-vibration leveling mounts or 5″ locking casters
All workstations can be customized, please contact us for help!