The HAC Series is a family of height-adjustable conveyors that move heavy parts with ease, preventing employee strain and injury. With lift power of up to 400 pounds, BUILT Systems conveyors can be paired with our assembly tables to create a production workflow that adjusts to each individual’s ideal working height at the touch of a button.
For pricing please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rigid cold-rolled steel construction
- Lift/load capacity: 250 lbs. or 400 lbs.
- Patented electric height-adjustable system
- Custom conveyor rollers and 8-gauge steel frame
- Anti-vibration leveling mounts
- VOC-free powder coating (standard and custom colors)
- Heavy-duty 3/8″ mounting plates for permanent installations
- Standard dimensions:
- Starting conveyor height: 30″ (18″ stroke)
- Lengths: 60″, 72″, 84″
- Depths: 18″