This modular, height-adjustable frame sets a new standard for versatile machine bases. Driven by custom-designed actuators, this base can lift 1,200 pounds at the touch of a button to bring the workstation to the user’s ideal working height. With its modular design, the MB1200 adapts in size to fit any application with minimal downtime.
- Rigid cold-rolled steel construction
- 1,200 lbs. of lift capacity
- Custom-designed actuators: 12″ or 16″ of vertical adjustment at 0.25″ per second*
- Up/down control switch: simple or programmable
- VOC-free powder coating (standard and custom colors)
- Standard sizes:
- Starting height: 26.5″ or 30.5”
- Widths: 60″, 72″, 84″
- Depths: 24″ or 30″
- Power consumption: 0.3W (standby)
- Anti-vibration mounts with retractable 6″ swivel casters
All workstations can be customized, please contact us for help!