Skip to content
||2 in lb
||36 in lb
||2 in lbs
||1/4” F Hex
- 1 CAL 36/4 Adjustable Torque Screwdriver
- Custom Carrying/Storage Case
- 1 Phillips #1 bit
- 1 Phillips #2 bit
- 1 Slotted #2 bit
- 1 Slotted #4 bit
- 1 Socket Adapter 1/4
Features and Characteristics
- Bi-directional Accuracy of +/- 6% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of capacity.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Incredibly durable; many owners have experienced a service life of 15+ years!
- Operator cannot over-torque. Clutch releases automatically when desired torque has been achieved.
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise operation for true versatility.
Error Proofing By Design: All of our screwdrivers are impervious to thrust force.
- Scale on the shaft is marked in dual increments (in lb and Nm) on Cal 36/4, kgf•cm on CAL 40.
- Magnifying lens improves the view of clearly engraved scale.
- Short dwell increases through put and reduces repetitive motion injuries.
- To operate, simply dial torque setting and insert bit.
- Uses standard 1/4" hex bits, adapters and sockets.
- Anti-backlash design enhances repeatability.
- Comes with FREE calibration certificate from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory. CAL 36/4 can be ordered with certification for English or Metric units of measure.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh