Digital Torque and Angle Wrench
||Weight without head||
||1350 Series EXACTA 2-5 QC||60 in lb / 6.7 Nm||13.13 in
Features and Characteristics
- Meets/exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789
- Bi-directional +/- 2% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of tool capacity.
- All torque and angle settings are set using the Global 400 or Global 400mp. Error proofing feature: parameters cannot be set using the buttons on the wrench.
- The display backlight is visible when torque is applied.
- Visible from any angle, light bands on both sides of the wrench turn yellow, then green, the wrench beeps, and the handle vibrates when target torque is achieved.
- Traditional pin/spring Dovetail or Quick Change Dovetail gives you have access to over 200 interchangeable heads.
- Ships with part number 10679: 2 NiMH rechargeable battery cartridges, adapter and charger
- Torque units: in.lb., ft.lb., Nm, cNm, cmkg
- New, smaller profile with light-weight, rugged design.
- Comes with free Certificate of Compliance from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Laboratory.