Digital Torque and Angle Wrench
||1250 Series EXACTA 2 - 75 QC
||75 ft lb||Quick Change
|| 15.8" / 401 mm
||19.4" / 493 mm
||3.0 lb / 1.36 kg|
Features and Characteristics
- Bi-directional +/- 1% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of tool capacity.
- Meets/Exceeds the ASME and ISO standards.
- Angle measurements include: Torque To Angle, Torque With Angle Monitoring, Residual Torque, Prevailing Torque Mode.
- Also operates in Peak Mode with no angle measurements.
- Included with the 1250 Series wrenches are two single cartridge batteries and charger. One battery can be charging while the other is in use.
- Vibrating handle when the target torque and angle values are reached.
- Programmable wrench display “lighting sequence” works with both torque and angle. Within the engineering specifications, a target can be set to acknowledge target achieved feedback with display color change and handle vibration.
- Up to four tools can operate simultaneously with the Global 400/400mp.
- Robust radio communication speeds support the shortest takt times.
- Operator can complete active P-Set even if radio communication is severed.
- When radio communication resumes, the wrench automatically uploads all missed P-Set data.
- The wrench automatically recalibrates for P-Sets requiring different head lengths.
- Wrenches are available with our traditional fixed ratchet, pin/spring dovetail, optional quick change (QC) dovetail with access to well over 200 interchangeable heads