Digital Torque and Angle Screwdriver
Compatible with the Global 400 and Global 400mp torque controllers. This is a highly versatile torque driver that will make a big impact in your assemblies. Perfect for lower torque applications when you need accuracy and traceability.
Exacta 1350 TD (Torque Driver)
||80 in lb||7.5 in
Features and Characteristics
- All torque and angle settings are set using the Global 400 or Global 400mp. Error proofing feature: parameters cannot be set using the buttons on the torque screwdriver.
- XBee radio 2.4 GHz - 12 channels
- Modes of operation: Peak, TAM, T2A, Residual, Prevailing Torque
- Meets/exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789
- Bi-directional +/- 2% Indicated Value from 5% to 100% of tool capacity.
- The display back light is visible when torque is applied. Displays the torque and angle value on the digital display on the screwdriver.
- Visible from any angle, light band on the driver turns yellow, then green, the driver beeps, and the handle vibrates when target torque is achieved.
- Female and male hexagon versions as well as square drive version gives you flexibility to meet all of your torque driver application needs.
- ESD Compliant when grounding strap is properly worn.
- Powered by 1 AA NiMH battery (two included with driver).
- Compatible with NiMH batteries only.
- Units of measure: in-oz, in-lb, ft-lb, cNm, NM, cmkg
- CE and ROHS compliant