|Part Number||Model Designation||Low Range English||Capacity English||Length
|810064||PM-15||3 in lb||15 in lb||6.3||0.3 lb||1.0|
Features and Characteristics
- Bi-directional Accuracy of +/- 6% preset value.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Many owners experience a service life of over 15 years.
- Operator cannot over-torque. Clutch releases automatically when desired torque has been achieved.
- Short dwell designed to prevent repetitive motion injuries.
- Preset torque using torque tester and insert bit to use.
- Can be set in any unit of torque measurement.
- Long shaft for use in limited-access applications.
- Uses standard 1/4" bits, adapters and sockets.
- Polished aluminum exterior.
- Anti-backlash design enhances repeatability.
- Can be ordered preset from factory with calibration certificate from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory.