Skip to content
||Minimum Capacity English
||Maximum Capacity English
||Minimum Capacity Metric
||Maximum Capacity Metric
||Drive Size (in.)
||LTCS 1800 I
||360 in lb
||1800 in lb
Features and Characteristics
- LTCS-Series torque wrenches have better than +/- 4% repeatability from 20% to 100% of capacity.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- The low profile of the square drive creates access where other tools cannot go. This is especially important with our larger square drives.
- The flattened case is side loading resistant.
- Error Proofing By Design flattened case provides superior mechanism support that makes the wrench easier to calibrate and it holds calibration much longer than other wrenches.
- Excellent tactile and audible pulse when the preset torque is achieved.
- Cushion grip plus lightweight for excellent ergonomics.
- The fixed square drive provides exceptional strength and durability.
- The torque is preset and locked in with a special tool.
- Torque can be set using any unit of measurement.
- Combination Adjusting and Release Tool (CART) P/N 819117 allows the operator to easily adjust torque on all SLTC -FM, SLTC, LTC, LTCR, and LTCS wrenches.
- Can be ordered preset from the factory or you can set the torque with your own torque tester.
- Wrench measures torque in the clockwise direction.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh