|Part Number||Model Designation||A (in.)||B (in.)||C (in.)||D (in.)||Weight (lbs.)||
Square Drive Size (in.)
|810151||LTCR 7200 I||37.4||2.7||2.0||2.0||10.0||3/4|
Features and Characteristics
- LTCR-Series torque wrenches have +/- 4% Indicated Value Accuracy from 20% to 100% of capacity, meeting or exceeding the requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Error Proofing By Design flattened case prevents side loading.
- The flattened case provides support for click mechanism so the wrench is easier to calibrate and it holds calibration longer.
- Error Proofing By Guidance creates excellent tactile and audible pulse when the preset torque is achieved.
- Cushioned comfort grip plus lightweight for excellent ergonomics.
- Slide pin ratchet provides excellent strength and durability.
- Easy to install Ratchet Renewal Kit is available.
- The torque is preset and locked in with a special tool.
- Combination Adjusting and Release Tool (CART) P/N 819117 allows the operator to easily adjust torque on all SLTC, SLTC, LTC, LTCR, and LTCS wrenches.
- Torque can be set using any unit of measurement.
- Can be ordered preset from the factory or you can set the torque with your own torque tester.
- Wrench measures torque in the clockwise direction.