|Part Number||Model Designation||English Minimum Capacity||English Capacity||Metric Minimum Capacity||Metric Capacity|
|874100||BLT 50 I||10 in lb||50 in lb||1.2 Nm||6 Nm|
Features and Characteristics
- SR Dovetail Head connects to over 100 SR Interchangeable Heads. All of our interchangeable heads fit on all of our dovetail wrenches, meaning you don’t have to buy multiple wrenches and heads in the same torque range to cover all fastener sizes.
- Error Proofing By Design: the SR Dovetail transmits the load at a right angle from the wrench to the head, providing exceptional strength and rigidity of connection.
- A pin lock on the dovetail assures positive head connection, yet permits head changeover in seconds.
- BLT-Series torque wrenches have CW +/- 4% Indicated Value Accuracy and CCW +/- 6% Indicated Value Accuracy from 20% to 100% of capacity, meeting or exceeding the requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Error Proofing By Behavior Modification: excellent tactile and audible pulse when the preset torque is achieved.
- Error Proofing By Design: the flattened case prevents side-loading and ensures greater accuracy and durability.
- Comfortable cushion grip plus light-weight for excellent ergonomics.
- The torque is preset and locked in with a special CART tool.
- Torque can be set using any unit of measurement.
- Can be ordered preset from the factory or you can set the torque with your own torque tester.
- All of our tools provide torque measurement in the clockwise direction. The BLT preset click wrench measures torque in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions.