|Part Number||Model Designation||Minimum Capacity English||Tool Capacity English||Minimum Capacity Metric||Tool Capacity Metric|
|810054||LTC ERGO 1800 I||360 in lb||1800 in lb||40.8 Nm||204 Nm|
Features and Characteristics
- SR Dovetail Head connects to over 100 SR Interchangeable Heads for robust flexibility and versatility.
- Fewer wrenches and heads to buy to cover the entire torque range spectrum because ALL of our heads fit on ALL of our wrenches.
- The SR Dovetail transmits the load at a right angle from the wrench to the head, providing exceptional strength and rigidity of connection.
- A pin lock on the dovetail assures positive head connection, yet permits head changeover in seconds.
- LTC-Series torque wrenches have +/- 4% Indicated Value Accuracy from 20% to 100% of capacity, meeting or exceeding the requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Error Proofing by Design flattened case provides supports mechanism so it is easier to calibrate and hold calibration longer.
- Flattened case reduces side loading.
- Error Proofing by Guidance creates excellent tactile and audible impulse when the preset torque is achieved.
- Comfortable cushion grip plus lightweight for excellent ergonomics.
- Left-hand threads or torque direction can be accommodated by turning the wrench over before installing the head.
- The torque is preset and locked in with a special CART tool. Combination Adjusting and Release Tool (CART) P/N 819117 allows the operator to easily adjust torque on all SLTC -FM, SLTC, LTC, LTCR, and LTCS wrenches.
- Torque can be set using any unit of torque measurement.
- Can be ordered preset from the factory or you can set the torque with your own torque tester.
- Wrench measures torque in the clockwise direction.