|Part Number||Model Designation||Minimum Capacity||Maximum Capacity||Graduation||Length (Cm)||Weight (Kg)||Square Drive Size (in.)|
|815723||IDW 1300 Nm||260 Nm||1300 Nm||25 Nm||181.61 Cm||7.71 Kg||1|
Features and Characteristics
- An accuracy of +/- 3% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of capacity.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Error Proofing By Design: Oversized dial face is extremely easy to read and helps to eliminate parallax error.
- Glare resistant dial cover makes it easy to read in difficult light conditions.
- Error Proofing By Design: A memory indicator is provided on each wrench and remains at the maximum torque achieved for positive torque verification.
- Heavy duty dial guard protects against breakage.
- Dial faces are color-coded: silver for inch pounds, gold for foot pounds, and white for Newton meters.
- Wrenches with capacity up to 50 ft-lbs have a black powder coated handle that provides an industrial strength finish.
- Wrenches with a capacity of 175 to 250 ft lbs have a flexible PVC handle. The flexible PVC grip that comes on tools up to 250 ft. lbs. that supports proper grip and provides comfort during use.
- Wrenches with a capacity of 600 to 1000 ft lbs have a specially designed extension aluminum handle that is easy to grip.
- Each wrench comes in its own rugged, blow molded, storage case.
- FREE NIST-traceable tabulated certification included.
*Includes Extension Handle
** Calibrated with Extension Handle/Instructions 857318
NOTE: Torque output on a dial wrench is NOT impacted by use of the handle. However, the addition of a crowfoot adapter does change the tool output and must be considered in the torque equation to ensure accuracy.