|Part Number||Model Designation||Low Range||High Range||Graduation||Length||Weight||Drive Size|
|810046||ExacTorq 74||15 cNm||74 cNm||1 cNm||6.8 in||0.11 kg.||1/4” F Hex Contat|
Features and Characteristics
- Bi-directional Accuracy of +/- 6% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of capacity.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Impervious to thrust force so the accuracy of the tool and the repeatability retain their integrity while some other tools lose theirs.
- Unique tri-lobe grip design for enhanced comfort and handling translates into improved operator technique and lower risk of repetitive motion injury.
- The operator cannot over-torque. Clutch releases automatically when desired torque has been achieved.
- Torque adjusts in single-digit increments using DigiLock Control Mechanism.
- Extremely lightweight yet incredibly durable.
- Uses standard 1/4" hex bits, adapters and sockets.
- Anti-backlash design enhances repeatability.
- Comes with FREE calibration certificate from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory included.