TAC - Torque/Angle Control Wrench
The speed and access of a click wrench with the accuracy of torque and angle applications. Operator sees OK/NOK LED and the reporting documents date/time stamped attribute data including degree of rotation (angle measurements.)
||Head||A (in)||B (in)||C (in)||D (in)||Weight (lbs)
||150 in lb / 17 Nm||Dovetail
Features and Characteristics
- Fully compatible traceable torque and angle results with the Global 400, Global 400mp and the all-new TCV-e2.
- Supports simultaneous operation in the Global 400 and TCV-e2 application. Use with Global 400mp for independent tool operation.
- Works with the patented Holding Tool in the Global 400/400mp.
- Torque accuracy of +/- 4% or better of preset value from 20% to 100% of capacity meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789. Angle accuracy to within 1°.
- Is equipped with 2 LEDs on the radio case. One LED is Green/Red for OK/NOK. The second LED flashes Blue to indicate tool is selected and turns Blue during use for batch completion.
- Access to well over 200 SR interchangeable heads.
- Audible/tactile pulse when preset torque is achieved.
- Powered by one AAA NiMH rechargeable battery. Shipped with 2 NiMH rechargeable, recyclable batteries. Charger sold separately.
- Error Proofing By Guidance: Provides “OK/NOK” LED on the radio case on the wrench.
- When P-Set is activated Blue LED indicates selected tool.
- Differentiating sounds for acceptance tone/reject beep comes from the controller.
- Orange flashing LED: Low battery warning light
- A NiMH rechargeable AAA battery is the mandated power supply because they provide a stable power curve until the very end of the charge. We are also focused on environmental friendliness. Using NiMH AAA with the largest mAh rating you can find will extend time between battery changes.