|Part Number||Model Designation||Low Capacity||Maximum Capacity||Scale Graduation||
|810794||CCM 600 Nm MG||100 Nm||600 Nm||5 Nm||913||44||15||51||3.8|
Features and Characteristics
- Accuracy of +/-4% of Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of the rated capacity.
- This meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- The SR Dovetail connects with all of our interchangeable heads. Every one
of our interchangeable heads fits on every one of our wrenches.
- No need to buy multiple wrenches and heads to cover all fastener sizes within a given torque range.
- Error Proofing By Guidance: Strong audible and tactile impulse when set torque value is achieved.
- The Knurl Grip handle is rugged and comfortable in your hand for long periods of time.
- Fast adjustment: These wrenches need the fewest number of rotations to move up and down the scale.
- Error Proofing By Design: Spring tension on these wrenches can be reduced without the wrench falling out of tolerance.
- Includes FREE certification from our +/-.25% Indicated Value ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory.
- Open End head sizes go from 1/4" to 1 1/4" (or 5 mm to 32 mm) with our 1 7/16" (36.5 mm) common centerline.
- Open End head sizes from 1 5/16" to 3 1/4" (or 34 mm to 60 mm) maintain the 3 7/8" (98.4 mm) common centerline.
- All wrenches with capacity over 150 ft. lbs. or 200 Nm are calibrated with interchangeable heads having a common centerline of 3 7/8 inches (98.4 mm).
- Customers tell us they love how well this wrench keeps the desired torque range and they also tell us how quick and easy it is to change the torque value. Why? Part of the answer can be seen in the scale. There is also a larger image of the scale at the top of the page.
*These wrenches are calibrated for a 3 7/8" or 98.4 mm common centerline. They can be calibrated for our standard 1 7/16" or 36.5 mm common centerline.