|Part Number||Model Designation||Low Range||High Range||Graduation||Length||Weight||Drive Size|
|810477||CAL 40||3 kgf cm||40 kgf cm||2 kgf cm||19.81 cm||0.23 kg||6.35 mm F Hex|
Features and Characteristics
- Bi-directional Accuracy of +/- 6% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of capacity.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Incredibly durable; many owners have experienced a service life of 15+ years!
- The operator cannot over-torque. Clutch releases automatically when desired torque has been achieved.
- The clockwise and counter-clockwise operation for true versatility.
- Error Proofing By Design: All of our screwdrivers are impervious to thrust force.
- The scale on the shaft is marked in dual increments (in lb and Nm) on Cal 36/4, kgf•cm on CAL 40.
- Magnifying lens improves the view of clearly engraved scale.
- Short dwell increases throughput and reduces repetitive motion injuries.
- To operate, simply dial torque setting and insert bit.
- Uses standard 1/4" hex bits, adapters and sockets.
- Anti-backlash design enhances repeatability.
- Comes with FREE calibration certificate from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory. CAL 36/4 can be ordered with certification for English or Metric units of measure.