|Part Number||Model Designation||
|A (cm)||B (cm)||C (cm)||D (cm)||Weight (kg)||Square Drive Size (in.)|
|810601||6 SD 800||150 Nm||800 Nm||5 Nm||99.3||5.1||3.7||3.8||3.992||3/4"|
Features and Characteristics
- Accuracy of +/-4% of Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of the rated capacity for that wrench.
- This meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- The square drive is exceptionally strong.
- Change torque values very quickly with the fewest handle rotations of any tool to reach full scale.
- The grip lock keeps torque value in place until it is intentionally changed.
- Strong audible and tactile pulse when set torque value is achieved.
- The Knurl Grip handle is rugged and comfortable in your hand for long periods of time.
- Includes FREE certification from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory.
- All wrenches up to 250 ft-lb or 300 Nm capacity come with a free rugged blow molded case.
- Wrenches larger than 250 ft-lb or 300Nm come in a metal case.
The Fixed Square Drive Micrometer Adjustable torque wrench has the engineering, design, high-quality materials and the meticulous craftsmanship that delivers the accuracy, reliability, and durability of the others in this Series.
*Optional handle extension may be ordered, part number 853363. Use of the extension handle mandates tool recalibration to accommodate the difference in lever length.