|Part Number||Model Designation||Low Capacity||High Capacity||Graduation||A (in.)||B (in.)||C (in.)||D (in.)||Weight (lbs.)||Drive Size (in.)|
|810600||6 SD 600||100 ft-lb||600 ft-lb||5 ft-lb||35.4||1.6||1.4||2.0||8.8||3/4"|
Features and Characteristics
- Accuracy of +/-4% of Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of the rated capacity for that wrench.
- This meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- The square drive is exceptionally strong.
- Change torque values very quickly with the fewest handle rotations of any tool to reach full scale.
- The grip lock keeps torque value in place until it is intentionally changed.
- Strong audible and tactile pulse when set torque value is achieved.
- The Knurl Grip handle is rugged and comfortable in your hand for long periods of time.
- Includes FREE certification from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory.
- All wrenches up to 250 ft-lb or 300 Nm capacity come with a free rugged blow molded case.
- Wrenches larger than 250 ft-lb or 300Nm come in a metal case.
The Fixed Square Drive Micrometer Adjustable torque wrench has the engineering, design, high-quality materials and the meticulous craftsmanship that delivers the accuracy, reliability, and durability of the others in this Series.
*An optional extension tube, part number 853363 can be ordered. Use of the extension tube requires wrench recalibration.