|Minimum Capacity||Maximum Capacity||Graduation||A (in.)||B (in.)||C (in.)||D (in.)||Weight (lbs.)||Drive Size (in.)|
|869761||3 SDR 200 I MG||40 in lb||200 in lb||2 in lb||10.7||1.4||1.1||0.9||1.1||3/8|
Features and Characteristics
- Adjust torque value by rotating the grip.
- Grip lock makes locking in torque value fast, easy, and secure.
When in a hurry, our tools change from one end of the scale to the other with the fewest number of turns.
- Ball bearing rock-over assembly assures smooth operation enhances repeatability and increases wrench service life.
- The accuracy of +/- 4% of Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of rated capacity.
Meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
Error Proofing By Guidance design provides a strong audible and tactile impulse when the set torque is achieved.
- Error Proofing By Design flattened case provides the mechanism with superior support resulting in a wrench that is easier to calibrate and one that holds calibration longer.
- The flattened case prevents side loading during torque application or testing/calibration.
- Knurled grip offers an ergonomic grip that remains comfortable over long periods of use.
- Changing values with the fewest number of turns save time and energy.
- Ratchet is built for durability.
- Ratchet replacement is fast and easy when needed.
- All tools up to 250 ft-lb capacity come with a rugged, custom molded plastic case.
- Includes FREE tabulated calibration certificate from our ISO 17025 certified calibration laboratory.