The SR ExacTorq® Adjustable Torque Screwdriver is ideal for any application where you need:
- Low torque application (20 - 100 inch-ounces or 14 - 74 cNm).
- Single-digit torque incrementation.
- Superior ergonomics.
These needs are common in high-precision operations such as electronics and electro-mechanical repair.
Features and Characteristics
- Bi-directional Accuracy of +/- 6% Indicated Value from 20% to 100% of capacity.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.300-2010 and ISO 6789.
- Impervious to thrust force so the accuracy of the tool and the repeatability retain their integrity while some other tools lose theirs.
- Unique tri-lobe grip design for enhanced comfort and handling translates into improved operator technique and lower risk of repetitive motion injury.
- Operator cannot over-torque. Clutch releases automatically when desired torque has been achieved.
- Torque adjusts in single-digit increments using DigiLock Control Mechanism.
- Extremely light weight yet incredibly durable.
- Uses standard 1/4" hex bits, adapters and sockets.
- Anti-backlash design enhances repeatability.
- Comes with FREE calibration certificate from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory included.